American Bartending School hands on course will give you all the tools necessary to start working at any establishment that has an opening when you complete the training. Since 1969 thousands of men and women like you, have completed the bartending course and have landed well-paying and interesting bartending jobs.
No previous bartending experience or knowledge of drinks is necessary to complete the school and start bartending.’? Most of our students don’t drink. The course is designed for the beginners and is easy to learn. It’s hands a hands on training course.
- Bar Set up – This section of your training takes you behind the bar and you’ll learn how to set up you bar station for the work day. All bar stations in every establishment have the same equipment as you use duringyour training.
- Bartending Equipment and Utensils –you’ll learn how to use all the tools required to become an expert mixologist. The school is fully stocked with the same equipment and utensils you use on your bartending job.
- Bartending Techniques –Learn how to shake, stir, build and layer drinks like you have been doing it for years.
- Mixology | Drink Recipes –Our experienced instructors will show you how to make the drink you need to be a professional bartender. After the lesson, you’ll go behind our real bar and practice making them.
- Drink Garnishes – You’ll learn how to make the perfect garnishes to make your cocktails look spectacular.
- Customer Service – Bartenders make lots of money from tips. Many of our graduates make over $200 daily from their tips. Will teach you the dos and don’ts of good bartender customer service that will help you make money.
- Liquors | Wines | Beers – During this part of the course, you’ll learn all about alcoholic beverages and how to properly serve them
- Job Search Tips – We know the importance of finding a bartending job. This part of the class will give you valuable job search tips. Some of the things that you’ll are how to dress for a job interview, the best time to go, how to answer questions. You’ll learn to prepare a special bartending job resume that will make you stand out.
American Bartending School has been training bartenders since 1969. National newspapers, magazines and TV broadcasts have done stories on our training. We are the original bartending school and all other bartending schools in the world have attempted to duplicate our course without success. It is said that imitation is the most sincere type of flattery.