Need a Full Time, Part Time or Party Bartender?
American Bartending School in Palm Desert has both new and experienced graduates ready to fill your full, part time or on call bartending job needs .
Call 800-736-1001 when you need a bartender. This is a free service and you aren’t under any obligation to hire anyone that we may send.
American Bartending School has been training bartenders since 1969. Thousands of establishments have successfully hired are graduates and have continued to contacted us when they need bartenders.
- American Bartending School graduates training behind a real bar. Everything is the same as your establishment except we use simulated liquor.
- Graduates learn and practice preparing 75 of the most popular drinks. An experience instructor with many years of bartending will show the students how to make a series of drinks. At the end of the lesson students go behind the bar and practice. They remember the drink recipes through repletion. They’ll make the drinks over and over again. This helps them remember the recipes and increases their manual dexterity and speed.
- American Bartending School graduates learn more than how to mix drinks. They also learn about the liquors they will be serving. When they graduate they’ll know what liquor brands are popular, what category they are in, and their differences.
- Wine Basics is also covered where students will learn about popular red and white wines and their differences.
- Every establishment knows that customer service is important in the food and beverage industry. This is why we cover the do’s and don’ts of bartending service. Your customers and guest are important and you want them to be served with courtesy and a smile.
- Alcohol awareness becomes more important every year for everyone serving alcoholic drinks. American Bartending School recognizes that this is something that every bartender and server must be familiar with. Graduates go through a complete awareness program that teaches them how alcoholic beverages impact your customers and the dangers of over indulgence.
These are a few of our graduate